Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!
Crazy kid... This was his outfit for the school dance the other night. It had a beach theme, but I'm not sure this is what they had in mind. Ha!



Today, we went to the awards assembly honoring the Superintendent's Scholars at Hadley's school. It's a terrific honor--we are very proud of her!
Afterward, the kids got an extended lunchtime. Hadley joined friends for lunch, prepared by one of the moms at a home near the school.
Because she earned this award for both semesters, she gets to eat lunch at the Big Texan on Thursday.

1 comments:

nanapapa said...

Love the outfit! And congratulations, Hadley!!



Followers

Powered by Blogger.