Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!

Wedding!

The happy couple!

Nathan and Brittany's wedding was just beautiful! Her colors were shades of brown and champagne---very elegant. I didn't take my good camera, so I used my cell phone and Tyler's camera to capture a few memories. When Tyler saw the two cakes, he said that Nathan definitely won in that contest. I tend to agree since I love chocolate cake and chocolate covered strawberries!



Hadley and Jamie looking lovely! Jamie was a bridesmaid.




Hadley and Grandma Nita.




Dick---ever popular with his phone even after he retired!, the groom Nathan, David, Gary, Trissa and Tyler.




Lance and the closest thing he's got to a boy cousin his age---Kyle. Kyle is Jamie and Nathan's half-brother. They are just a few months apart in age and both love Xbox. I'm sure you can imagine that conversation. :) Kyle was a groomsman.





Time to throw the bouquet! Hadley didn't want to go, but Jamie wasn't having any of that. She grabbed her hand and pulled her along for the fun. Hadley did NOT make an effort to catch it. Neither did Jamie. Ha!





They had a sparkler send-off.




And got to "get away" in this very cool Rolls Royce. Word has it that it belongs to that famous someone in my earlier post, although nobody I spoke with was certain. They are honeymooning in Jamaica this week. What a great start to the rest of their lives!

2 comments:

nanapapa said...

So glad you posted the pics. Looks like it was a beautiful wedding and lots of fun. Hadley's looking a lot like Jamie again! Love her dress! Tyler & Lancer looked very handsome too.

Jan said...

Yes, it was really pretty. I made sure to get Jamie and Hadley together for just that reason...



Followers

Powered by Blogger.