
Hadley and I went to Lubbock today to watch the Varsity soccer team play a playoff game---they won 2-0! Go Sandies! I also used the opportunity to check up on Tyler. He's still not feeling great, but he is better. The clinic has him coming in every other day for a follow-up, which I think is great! He even gets to see the real doctor, not a student or nurse. They said he's looking better, but they are still not thrilled with his lung function. Hopefully that will improve by next week. He's still under strict orders to rest and I think he plans to do just that all weekend long.
We took him to lunch/dinner?at 4:00 and I made them pose for this picture outside his dorm--in the brown Lubbock wind. It was a nasty, windy, dirty day. In spite of it all, they actually look like they like each other... :)

0 comments:
Post a Comment