I
AM NOT old enough to have a child who is a legal adult. No way, no how. Right?? Ay yi yi... Tyler turned 18 today. He renewed his driver's license, registered to vote and registered for the selective service today. What a day! He went out with friends tonight, so no special family dinner. Guess we'll have to do it another night. Right now, Hadley is quite impatiently waiting for him to come home so we can have some cake. :) In so many ways, he's very adult like. He definitely
looks the part. In other ways, he is still a little kid. I could probably say that about most guys, though. Right? Ha!

On a different note, we've been out shopping, shopping, shopping... And yet we have SO much left to do. Last night, we were out for hours and came home with some slippers. For me. Tonight, we were out for hours and came home with one gift. One. I think we better start moving along a little more quickly if we expect to be finished any time soon. I have enjoyed the Starbuck's stops, though! Aren't these the cutest little cups? Maybe I'll get everyone one of those for Christmas?
1 comments:
Not only are you not old enough to have a son who is a legal adult, I am not old enough to have a daughter who could possibly have a son who is a legal adult!!! Unbelievable! Your shopping experience sounds like that entire week I took off to get my shopping done...
but Christmas will be here ready or not. Can't wait to see you all soon.
Post a Comment