Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!
well. it happened. the computer is dead. i don't think we've lost data--i just recently purchased an external hard drive and backed almost everything up--and it appears that the hard drives are ok, anyway. we're thinkin' it is a bad motherboard or a bad processor. of course, due to the age of our computer--almost 5?--truly ancient in electronic years!--not sure it's worth fixing! i just wanted to let you all know--it may be a while before i can post pics again.... we're still trying to figure out the next move. til then.....

0 comments:



Followers

Powered by Blogger.