
This came in the mail today. It's the real thing--no more piece of paper. Wow!! He's having a blast. Yesterday was just gorgeous and he took the top off the jeep and drove around with a friend. He was grinning from ear to ear!
In other news, if you're interested, check out my new photoblog. I set it up for business purposes. It's a spot to show off some of my stuff and hopefully convince people to let me take their pictures. I'm having fun with it right now, but it will be nice if I can pay for some of my toys this way. Camera equipment is expensive! And, I think I inherited my dad's champagne taste. I seem to have a knack for picking out the priciest stuff! I actually have an engagement shoot scheduled in 2 weeks. I'm a little nervous because it is a first. (And it is for a BIG name. I won't type it here... Ask me later! :) ) Happy Monday!

0 comments:
Post a Comment