Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!

Celebs at bunko!



I posted this one on my photo a day blog, but I wanted to share it with family... We had 80's bunko night and this group went all out!! We had so much fun! They even performed for us... :)Hope you are all having a good week. Happy Friday!!

**ETA: I finally posted pics from that engagement shoot that I did last weekend. They are on my little slice of life blog--the link is on the right. All in all, I was pleased. Of course, I made plenty of mistakes and learned a lot from it. It was really fun once I got over my EXTREME nervousness!

0 comments:



Blog Archive

Followers

Powered by Blogger.