
It seems like every time I have pending work, Lance gets sick!! Wonder if he's trying to tell me something? :) At bedtime last night, he had a pretty bad headache. Gave him motrin, laid down with him, soon all was better and he went to sleep. At 2:30 this morning, Ty came in to tell us that Lance was sick and crying in his bed. We both jumped up and ran to him. Immediately I knew he had a pretty high fever. Sure enough--103.2. He gagged several times, cried and had a bad headache in addition to the fever. Gave him motrin, laid down with him, brought him to our room. He moaned and made noises the rest of the night. Of course, I heard every sound. This morning, I gave him tylenol in hopes of keeping the fever at bay. Sometimes alternating meds works well. When he came into the light, David noticed how red and swollen his right eye was. (It is hard to see in the pic and isn't terrible, just not normal.) Have no idea what is up with that. I have a call in to the doc and am waiting to hear. I wonder if he strained so hard when he was gagging that he did something? I hope that is all it is. He is really feeling ok right now--ok enough to finally let me cut his hair. In the middle of the haircut, the phone rang. I answered and was delayed for a few minutes. I came back to see that Lance had grown tired of waiting on me and decided to finish up himself!! He cut his bangs pretty short, so we had to go for an almost buzz instead of a reg. cut!! Oh well, I like his hair buzzed anyway! :) Here is a pic of him resting in his new papasan chair and watching tv. More later!

0 comments:
Post a Comment