Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!

100 things about me

Ok... I saw this challenge on another blog. Thought it might be fun! I also plan to include this on my other blog as part of next week's challenge. (I'm supposed to introduce myself in my photo a day group.) You really should try this. It made me think about myself in ways I usually don't. So, here goes.


1. I am a Christian.

2. I love to take photographs, but hate to have my own taken.

3. I wish my kids still believed in Santa.

4. I would not have spent the $ for an SLR this year, but now can’t imagine life without
it. Thanks hubby!

5. Austin Powers movies make me laugh.

6. I am very organized about some things, and completely disorganized about others.

7. I have blue-green eyes.

8. I have naturally curly hair. My mom, dad, bro and sis do too.

9. My kids do not have curly hair. Yet. (mine got curly as an early teen)

10. I am a certified teacher.

11. I am a stay-at-home mom.

12. I have a master’s degree.

13. I have a child with a chronic illness—cystic fibrosis.

14. I hate cystic fibrosis!

15. I love the smell of fresh laundry.

16. I have champagne taste and a beer budget.

17. I root for the underdog.

18. I am indecisive, but have an opinion on nearly every decision made by someone else.
(this drives my husband crazy!)

19. I will turn 40 this year.

20. I have been married half my life. (to the same person)

21. My husband is my best friend.

22. I love my fleece pajama pants and wear them every day in the winter.

23. I don’t like bras.

24. I am a techno-gadget person.

25. I love to scrapbook, but don’t do it often.

26. I like to watch sports in person, especially if one of my kids is playing.

27. I never watch sports on TV.

28. I am not a morning person.

29. I need to be alone a little while everyday.

30. My taste in music is very eclectic.

31. I like to be in control, but not responsible.

32. My favorite color changes with my mood, but is usually red or green.

33. Today it is green.

34. I live in the same town I was born and grew up in.

35. I have never lived all alone.

36. I like to read and am fast.

37. I am the one in the family who programs the VCR.

38. I love to hold babies, especially mine. (When they were little, I could hold them all day!)

39. I can’t stand professional wrestling or monster trucks.

40. My favorite drink is Diet Dr. Pepper.

41. I like only one kind of coffee, which I have to ask my parents to send me because it isn’t sold in my town.

42. I don’t like to pick the restaurant.

43. I read owner’s manuals.

44. I love to use my crock pot.

46. I am stubborn.

47. I like to be right. Always.

48. I am a good speller.

49. I take naps on Sundays.

50. I hate to clean but I love a clean house. (do you see a problem here?)

51. You can’t beat a good foot rub.

52. I am kind.

53. I usually resist change but like the change once it is made.

54. I have a tendency to over-think things.

55. I am a procrastinator of unpleasant or boring tasks, and sometimes even things I like.

56. I don’t receive gifts well.

57. My husband is my biggest supporter. He thinks I can do anything.

58. I love #57!

59. I feel satisfied when everyone in the house goes to bed on clean sheets.

60. I think families should have at least one meal together every day.

61. I don’t like to wait.

62. It makes me nervous to be watched.

63. I mess up when I am nervous.

64. I have never had surgery or a broken bone.

65. I love having 3 kids.

66. I am terrible about writing letters, cards and thank-you’s.

67. I like to watch movies—all kinds.

68. I have a lock on my closet door.

69. I have been known to use that closet to hide clutter.

70. I don’t like unfinished projects.

71. I tend to work and work at something until it is finished, perfect even—often at the
expense of other important things. —this list is driving me crazy!

72. I almost never show cleavage.

73. I have cleavage.

74. I wouldn’t have cleavage if I would lose 20 lbs.

75. I started worrying about the “empty nest” when my youngest started first grade.

76. I like to be taken care of, but only by my husband.

77. I am a homebody.

78. I would like to travel more.

79. I am a paradox—no wonder my husband has trouble figuring out what I want.

80. I never go places without make-up on but will drive the kids to school in my pjs.

81. I have never gone on a real diet.

82. I will not lose 20 lbs. unless I do go on a diet.

83. I have never colored or permed my hair.

84. I cut my husband’s and both sons’ hair, but have no training to do so.

85. I am not superstitious but felt guilty about missing our “good luck” black-eyed peas
on Jan. 1.

86. I always have my toes polished, but never my fingers.

87. I pray every day for a cure for cystic fibrosis.

88. I can’t carry a tune.

89. I wish I could.

90. I sing loudly in the car when I am alone.

91. I am picky.

92. I have this terrible feeling that I might leave something important off this list.

93. I have never changed a tire.

94. I have a tendency to notice the details but not admit it.

95. I am a side-sleeper and always use 2 pillows.

96. I think every kid needs at least one “fan” at every event.

97. I like the show “Desperate Housewives”.

98. I’m a little embarrassed about #97.

99. I tend to eat one thing at a time until it's gone. Then I move to the next food. Always have.

100. I won’t hand wash dishes unless I have latex gloves.

0 comments:



Followers

Powered by Blogger.