Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!

November Catch-Up!

IMG_6905 copy
All-District Band! We were so proud of his accomplishment! They spent a day and a half practicing, then performed a fantastic concert on a Saturday night. Here’s a recording from that evening of my favorite piece:


Or not… Can’t seem to get it to work right! I’ll keep trying, though! :)


IMG_6914 copy A freakishly early snowstorm with freakishly large snowflakes!

IMG_6924 copy
The wonders of modern technology. When I was a kid, I was super excited to get a telephone in my room with a number our whole family shared! Today, Hadley has her own number and phone she can take anywhere. AND she can video chat with a friend from the comfort of her own bed. Amazing!
 IMG_6944 copy
Winter Concert!
Now for some Thanksgiving!IMG_6950 copyBoys and their toys… I’m noticing a trend here? Anthony (Jamie’s boyfriend), Kyle (Jamie and Nathan’s brother) and Lance with their various gadgets. Dad and Bj doing some of the same the next day. IMG_6954 copy IMG_6955 copy
Mema enjoying time at her house.
 IMG_6972 copy
The whole group from the Brooks side! THIS is the shot Bj made. It was the best one overall. Go figure.

1 comments:

nanapapa said...

hey couldn't you photo-shop my double chin out? great evening! thanks for posting.



Followers

Powered by Blogger.