Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!

Soccer and Such



It was a gorgeous day in Midland yesterday! 70 degrees, sunny and a light breeze. Fabulous! When I left yesterday morning, it was below freezing and heavily overcast. When I came home last night, it was foggy and drizzly. We were very lucky the game wasn't at home!!
Hadley played great yesterday! She's been a little disappointed with her performance lately, but not yesterday. She was rockin' it! :) We won the game----1 to 0.
I also stayed to shoot the JV boys game because I needed pictures for the end-of-season video. I missed the focus a bit on this one, but really liked the action so I thought I'd share it. The boy in the air is Hayden. He used to come get Hadley to go to the school and play soccer. They don't do that much any more, but I always thought it was sweet and kinda funny when he would come get her. It was Hadley and a bunch of boys. Ha!
That's it for soccer--now for the such! Lance is feeling much better. His cough is finally under control and he should go to school tomorrow. It was a rough week. I'm glad they aren't all that way! And, if you view my actual blog page rather than a reader, I apologize... I messed with the HTML in the template and can't get it right. Unfortunately, I was overconfident that I could get it right and did NOT backup the one that worked. Ugh. Maybe one of these days I"ll get it figured out!

0 comments:



Followers

Powered by Blogger.