I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by!
I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!
Went to the jingle bell run this evening. Someone slashed our tire minutes before we got to the car. Heard the hiss and aired the tire up around the corner. Still couldnt make it home. Stuck on the side of the road. :/
4
comments:
nanapapa
said...
Talk about a Scrooge! How completely senseless. So sorry... Whats' the jingle bell run - a race?
Yes---a "leisurely" run through Wolflin's Christmas lights. Hadley and David did it with the Castleberry's. I walked the last mile or so with them, but didn't start out with them. (Wasn't quite prepared to walk/run 4 miles!)
SO irritated about the tire! We had to have Gary bring us the little air tank that was at Anita's. We filled up the tire once with it, but still didn't make it home. Got within a few blocks so we walked the rest of the way. The Castleberry's came by to check on us and took David back after he refilled the airtank and he was able to get the Sub home. It's in the garage right now--we'll just deal with the flat tomorrow. The tire is completely ruined--we could see two stab marks where I guess they knifed it. Ugh.
4 comments:
Talk about a Scrooge! How completely senseless. So sorry...
Whats' the jingle bell run - a race?
Yes---a "leisurely" run through Wolflin's Christmas lights. Hadley and David did it with the Castleberry's. I walked the last mile or so with them, but didn't start out with them. (Wasn't quite prepared to walk/run 4 miles!)
SO irritated about the tire! We had to have Gary bring us the little air tank that was at Anita's. We filled up the tire once with it, but still didn't make it home. Got within a few blocks so we walked the rest of the way. The Castleberry's came by to check on us and took David back after he refilled the airtank and he was able to get the Sub home. It's in the garage right now--we'll just deal with the flat tomorrow. The tire is completely ruined--we could see two stab marks where I guess they knifed it. Ugh.
Oh, and I posted the original post from my phone at the side of the road...
Those tires are expensive too! Why do people do things like that?
Post a Comment