
Tonight was Hadley's Christmas Choir Concert. They sounded terrific--singing DingDong Merrily on High, Away in a Manger and Sleigh Ride. The other choirs performed, too. I snapped this picture during the reception afterward. Pictured left to right: Alyssa, Dia, Hadley, Alli, Jenny Claire and David. Lucky guy. (no actually, I think the girls are the lucky ones. I just love that kid!)
I have a couple Thanksgiving shots to share---I'll try to post those soon. Have a great Monday!

2 comments:
They look WAYYYY too grown up! Beautiful!
thank you for the comment!
I LOVE your blog! I want to follow yours but I'm not sure how to do that yet... I'm new to this blogging world!
All of your pictures are SO good! I really want to get a GOOD camera....one of these days! Your family is so cute!
Thanks for stopping by my blog! =)
Post a Comment