Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!

They're baaaaaaaack

This is the dark pile, minus a load already in the washer... Ay yi yi! It sounds like they had a wonderful time. Hadley even said she thinks she likes 4th session better than 2nd. Good news for us for next year so they can go at the same time again! It's amazing the difference in the house. It stayed relatively clean, was pretty quiet--not much happening. Add these two to the mix and watch the chaos appear! Lance never did get lonely for them--he stayed busy enough with friends and other stuff. I really thought he'd miss them desperately, but no.

I'm sure there's more I should update, but I've got laundry to do. Ha!

2 comments:

The Ards said...

Janice,
What camp did your kids go to? Kelsey just got back from 4th session at Camp Deer Run, so I was wondering if it was that one. Probably not since that would be a LONG way from you (East Texas) but you never know! :)
Trina

The Ards said...

Oh, I thought it might be Blue Haven. My husband, Jason, was a counselor there for many years and we've always wanted Kelsey to go, but it's way too far from here. The weather sure would be better there than in East Texas this time of the year! :) Kelsey loves camp and next year my middle daughter can go to the sleep over camp instead of day camp. I look forward to the year when ALL 3 of them can go at the same time! :)



Followers

Powered by Blogger.