


I was so proud of Grandma today. I got there just as she was finishing up her afternoon gym time. Even after that workout, she was able to walk about 200 feet with little rest about halfway, do some more exercises in the bed, and finally sit up for supper. Considering all that's happened since last Thursday, I'd say that's pretty AWESOME!That was definitely the highlight of the day... Not much else is happening. Lance went swimming and spent the night with a friend tonight. Hadley went swimming at a friend's house. Tyler didn't move much after his workout this morning. Hope your Wednesday was a great one!

3 comments:
great pics! thanks for posting them. and we didn't think she'd be wearing those pajama bottoms!
Love your blog, Janice. I lost it when my old computer crashed so it's good to have it back.
Hi, Ida B.
I think you are too adventurous
as a photographer. Did the photos
come out? I'm sure glad that if you had to break bones you seemed to know how to do it "the best way" but I bet it does not FEEL ANYTHING LIKE "the best way," does it? Glad to have news and pictures of you and I do thank you, Janice, for being her secretary.
Exciting news here--Cris went for is first swimming lesson. Heather will drive him to Coleman for lessons
for two weeks.
Love to all,
Annie
um, does grandma not usually wear pants?? nevermind, don't answer that!
Post a Comment