Welcome!

I love sharing my life with you on this little blog. Thank you for stopping by! I re-size all my pictures for the web, making them unsuitable for print. If you come across a picture that you would like a copy for printing, please just let me know. I'll be glad to send one your way!

Bball



Just about to leave for church, but I thought I would post a new pic before we leave. Hadley had an awesome game yesterday!! The game was extremely close. She played so well--coach didn't even pull her the entire second half. She was tired after that game--but not as tired as I would have been... ha! They ended up winning by one point! :) Go Hadley!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go Hadley! love you

Papa

Anonymous said...

Ummm... is that a boy in the background?

Jan said...

Well, we're not exactly sure. Could be... :)



Followers

Powered by Blogger.